Terms & Conditions
• Rates are quoted in USD
• Transfer rates include a chauffeur; chauffer expenses; toll fees; fuel and light refreshments served on board (one way).
• Clients may cater for entry fees required by establishments if not included in the package.
• Rates are not fixed and are subject to change anytime due to the prevailing economic dynamics experienced.
• For local Clients. The RTGS rate is per the interbank rate of the day.
Child Policy *
• Adult rate will apply for children from the ages 5 years and above
• email@example.com , +263 774 106714,+263 779 750 633 , +263 242 870 131 All reservations can be received by call , email and WhatsApp.
• All reservations are subject to availability
• All provisional reservations and requests for long haul shuttles (out of Harare transfers) are held for 14 days only before we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation
• Correct information on pick up and drop off points, times, and addresses should be relayed to the reservationist in time before departure dates.
Terms of Payment
• 50% of the total value of the booking is payable within 14 days of confirming the reservation for long haul shuttles to secure the booking.
• Full payment to be received at least 7 days prior to travel, unless communication with regard to other payment plan has been made.
• Upon payment, proof of payment with name and invoice number must be submitted to our central reservations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Famba Afrika cannot be held liable for any injury, loss of life or damage of any valuables.
Requirements for Self-Drive:
On arrival at Famba Afrika, the Client is expected to produce the following documents to the Travel Consultant and adhere to the following:
1. Valid Driver’s License (class 2 or class 4).
2. Valid Medical Report & Defensive test (for Class 2 Drivers).
3. Valid Retest (for Class 2 driver’s).
4. Proof of residence.
5. Local/ international contact details.
6. The minimal age for Self-Drive (class 2 vehicle) is 25 years [Road Traffic Act 22/2001 ;( Section 7(2) (c)].
7. A security deposit of US$500 will be required before the Travel Date as surety against damages to the vehicles which will be refunded after inspection and confirmation that the vehicles have not been damaged.
8. The Client is expected to maneuver through potholes and to desist from using bad roads as this will damage the vehicles. The Client will be charged for all damages, repairs, and towing resulting from this.
9. Vehicles will be delivered to the Client with a Full Tank and the Client is charged to refill and return the vehicles with a Full Tank on termination of the Contract. Famba Afrika will charge penalties to defaulting Clients at a rate to be advised (currently US$1. 70 for Petrol and US$1. 50 for Diesel).
10. Vehicle Trailers, Car Seats, Maps, etc. will be made available upon request at a fee to be advised.
11. All Drivers must be listed on the applicable Rental Agreement. If an unlisted driver is involved in an accident or is the cause of theft of the vehicle, the Client will be liable for the full damages/ loss to Famba Afrika.
12. Parking charges, traffic penalties, and Toll Charges incurred will be met by the Client and not Famba Afrika.
13. The Renter will be liable for any offense committed while using the vehicles and should meet all fines applicable to him/her.
14. The Client will be responsible for the repair of all Tyres and Punctures whilst the vehicle is rented to him/her.
Terms & Conditions page linked from Footer.